Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What is your average day at college?

Waking up for my first 9:00 class can be rough sometimes, I've been known to leave for class 20 minutes before it begins sometimes and the professor has started to become upset by my 5-10 minutes of lateness. Afterwards I have a three hour break which I use to nap or do other recreational activities. After my next class I work for a few hours at the university and my academic day ends around 5. Homework is usually left for the later hours of the evening.

2 comments:

  1. most of the time i don't go to class haha but when i do, i'm late most of the time
    but i study the books really well
    check my blogs for sick politics and information on the economic depression

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to class.
    Getting hella drunk.
    Bullshitting to my profs in emails about my absence.

    ReplyDelete